With Zodiac's new Smart Motion System the TX35 robotic pool cleaner has superior floor coverage compared other robotic cleaners on the Market.
Quickly removing debris with the Zodiac TX35 brush function, it guarantees maximum cleaning and efficency.
The Zodiac Tornax TX35 has an oversized leaf canister which is accessed from the top (no more turning your pool cleaner upside down to or having your debris fall back into the pool on removal). With major sucess in overseas markets the Zodiac TX35 Robotic pool cleaner is sure to be a hit.
Key Product Features & Benefits
- One button Ebox control for simple function.
- Extra suction power due to no loss suction system.
- Capturing large debris including leaves and gum nuts with the assistance of the constant power through the whole cleaning cycle.
Push 'N' Go
Easy and hygienic access to filter canister. Simply press the Push 'N' Go button to release the filter canister handle to remove the filter canister and easily empty debris.
Certified to Australian safety standards
Being adapted from the American model (TornaX RT 3200) the new and improved Tornax TX35 Robotic Pool Cleaner has been modified to suit Australian pools and enviroment.
The Zodiac Tornax TX35 Suits the following:
- Pool Types: in-ground and above-ground pools with rigid walls
- All pool shapes: rectangular, oval, free-form
- Coating: Liner, polyester shell, reinforced PVC, painted concrete, tiles (which can be optimised with a tile brush)
- Pool size: up to 8 x 4 m
- Cleaning areas: Floor & Walls
- Number / length of cleaning cycles: 1 cycle - 2hrs (floor)
- Energy source: Self-powered, transformer plugged in to a standard wall socket
- Motion: Pre-programmed
- Drive system: Caterpillar track
- Transmission: Gears
- Brushes: Yes
- Safety: Beach system, out-of-water safety, electronic motor protection
- Filtration system/access: Rigid filter accessed from top of robot